A Strange Event

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
drmoss_ca
Admin

A Strange Event

Post by drmoss_ca »

Pippa works mainly in a town named after the inventor of biowarfare(!) about an hour's drive away. It's needful to make plans for her when she's got rid of me, and there's no reason for her to stay in our current location. So she looked around closer to Amherst and found a smaller home in a pleasant situation. The strange thing is that I stopped and photographed the house a couple of years ago as it looked attractive next to a little lake in the sunshine:
Scan312.jpg
Scan312.jpg (138.42 KiB) Viewed 8368 times
Funny how things work out!

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Re: A Strange Event

Post by TRBeck »

That is a lovely picture and a lovely location, Chris. Quite an incredible coincidence, too!

I do hope there's no reason to think your wife will need this home soon.
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I will say this: it's a lovely photograph and I think it would look excellent framed and hung in a living room.

Chris
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

ditto on what chris said :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

TRBeck wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:58 am That is a lovely picture and a lovely location, Chris. Quite an incredible coincidence, too!

I share that hope.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

brothers wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:27 am
TRBeck wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:58 am That is a lovely picture and a lovely location, Chris. Quite an incredible coincidence, too!

I share that hope.
As do I.
_______
John
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Chris, between this and a recent post of yours on the Straight Razors forum, it sounds like more "Trouble at T'Mill." I had hoped things wouldn't develop so fast and I am saddened by the news lightly veiled in your posts.

I still hope for a positive turn of events and I wish you, Pippa, and your son the very best.

- Murray