ISD May 5th Proraso Day!

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
Gatorade

ISD May 5th Proraso Day!

Post by Gatorade »

Target cleared it out! Now show me the spoils that you guys reaped!

I like the Proraso soap but the ASB wasn't something I had to have when I have so many other aftershaves to go through. I haven't given the Nationwide Injector a ride in a while so why not now!
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
jaradus

Post by jaradus »

Saturday morning:

Proraso pre-shave
Merkur HD/ Merkur
Proraso shaving cream
AoS Silvertip

Too much eucalyptus for me in one dose, so I had to end the shave with an alum block and just the smallest touch of Aqua di Parma to smooth it out (I felt that Chanel Pour Monsieur wouldn't mix well with mint). This should be the International SOTD for mid-August.
- Holmes
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Holmes, Where Charlie ( and I ) lives, it IS mid August, and make no mistake......sigh...
Regards,
Gordon
jaradus

Post by jaradus »

bernards66 wrote:Holmes, Where Charlie ( and I ) lives, it IS mid August, and make no mistake......sigh...
Regards,
Gordon
Please don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. Just foreshadowing when my AC gives out during a heatwave. :)
- Holmes
jslfl

Post by jslfl »

Last edited by jslfl on Sun May 06, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve/Bronco

Post by rustyblade »

Clive: Nice brush! BK4?

Richard: Thanks, yes it's a BK4 and it is fantastic!
Richard
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

Charlie, your post was last night on May 5th, but ISD is today Sunday May 6th... [-X :wink:

Sunday: 06 May 07 ~* International Shave Day (ISD) *~

Pre-Shave:.....Proraso Crema Pre Barba
Brush:...........Proraso Boar brush
Cream/Soap:..Proraso Sapone Da barba
Razor:............Gillette 1955 (A-4) Red-tipped Superspeed
Blade:............English Wilkinson blade (3rd day for current blade)*
After Shave:...Proraso Crema Liquida Dopobarba

I intended on posting a pic for ISD, but SWMBO took the digital camera with her this weekend. She went to visit her sister.

*(I missed shaving yesterday. I was too busy)
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
timc

Post by timc »

SOTISD:

Vulfix 2233
Proraso red
Merkur HD
Israeli no-name blade (#1)
Thayer's Original witch hazel
C&E Sienna ASB

Happy ISD everyone.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

Sunday

'41 Ranger Tech
Derby Extra
Proraso/Omega Boar
Proraso Pre-Shave
Proraso Shaving Soap
Proraso A/S Balm
Chrome A/S

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

nodaktim wrote:Charlie, your post was last night on May 5th, but ISD is today Sunday May 6th... [-X :wink:
That is just a trick of the trade. :wink: I post up the night before so that there will be a thread for those accross the pond to post to or any others who wake up before me. That way there is a thread to post to rather than half of them posting in the SOTD but not posting in the ISD thread. :D
--Charlie

Duct Tape
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

Gatorade wrote:
nodaktim wrote:Charlie, your post was last night on May 5th, but ISD is today Sunday May 6th... [-X :wink:
That is just a trick of the trade. :wink: I post up the night before so that there will be a thread for those accross the pond to post to or any others who wake up before me. That way there is a thread to post to rather than half of them posting in the SOTD but not posting in the ISD thread. :D
I understand posting the night before to start the thread, but you also titled the thread as the 5th...instead of the 6th. That is why I was giving you a hard time... :P
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
timc

Post by timc »

I was actually waiting around for someone to create a May 6th thread, so that's why I didn't cross post until this afternoon.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

nodaktim wrote:
Gatorade wrote:
I understand posting the night before to start the thread, but you also titled the thread as the 5th...instead of the 6th. That is why I was giving you a hard time... :P
Doh! You got me on that one. #-o My mistake!
--Charlie

Duct Tape