June 3rd, ISD Announcement The Regimental Shave! *Canceled*

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
Gatorade

June 3rd, ISD Announcement The Regimental Shave! *Canceled*

Post by Gatorade »

Gentlemen. The first Sunday in June is June 3rd. The theme is the Regiment. So we will be using the Ranger and the Colonel.

The Ranger is the Ranger Tech Razor. You all should all be familiar with the Ranger.

The Colonel is Col. Ichabod Conk.

Remember some of you may be able to use a Col. Conk brush and other items as they sell a full line of products. Let's put a lot of pics up for this ISD. The pics have been lacking lately and that is not acceptable.

So gentlemen your orders are simple. Ready the Rangers and lather the Colonel. We will defeat the dreaded stubble and keep the integrity of the unit. Dismissed.
Last edited by Gatorade on Tue May 22, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

OK. So I guess this is a resounding flop. Consider this ISD canceled and look for the poll to decide June.
--Charlie

Duct Tape
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

Sorry Charlie, I have neither of the above items.
Richard
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Well I figured with 3 days gone by and no responses then that means that no one is going to do it. I posted a poll to decide the product used.
--Charlie

Duct Tape
timc

Post by timc »

I didn't think any reply was required, and that we should just follow orders. I do have some Col. Conk soap, but that's about it.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

timc wrote:I didn't think any reply was required, and that we should just follow orders. I do have some Col. Conk soap, but that's about it.
:lol: Ha Ha! Well I guess that is how the post was meant to come accross. Most times when I announce what it is I get a number of people chime in as to weather they will participate or not. Or that they will do it but with a modification that they don't have everything to complete it. This time there were the proverbial crickets chirping everytime I checked in on it. I took that to mean that it wasn't going to be a popular ISD. So I canceled it and did it by way of a poll.
--Charlie

Duct Tape