ISD - Just caught the thread

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
Kramer

ISD - Just caught the thread

Post by Kramer »

I just found the threads about ISD - I love the idea. Sorry that I missed this month. I'll watch for next months announcement. Although I don't have the ability to join you in solidarity, I'll use what I have in support of the movement. I'm also certain that in the very near future I'll be equiped to fully participate in ISD - curse these new found AD's ;)
John - On a quest for the perfect shave...
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Look for the announcement this week!

So why haven't you been able to participate in the past? What stuff do you have?
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

Don't know what happened to my reply, so here is rev. 2:

The reason that I couldn't papticipate in the past is that I didn't know about ISD, and trust me on this - ignorance was most certainly not bliss.

My stuff
Razors:
Merkur HD, 38C, & Mergress - The Mergress might just cure my RAD (Who am I kidding...?)
'59 Fatboy, '63 Slim Adjustable, '60 Super Speed, & '53 Ball-End Tech (awaiting shipping from yoyology) - The Slim is a very nice shaver, just hard to hold

Blades:
The blade sampler from letterk - Thanks, the sampler realy helps demystify blade choices
Just a few extra Isrealies - For the moment I'm quite happy with these...

Brushes:
Vulfix 2233 - I like this brush - makes me wonder why so many opt for larger brushes...
Rooney 1 small best - Also a nice brush - bought it so I could compare the badger grades - now I'm curious about the better grade Rooney's

Soaps/Creams:
Williams - Not to impressive, my first soap - but still a great improvement over the canned goo
Proraso - Green Tube - Now I know what lather is all about!
various unknown items - thanks to several kind SMF members (awaiting shipping)

After Shave:
just a single bottle of Aqua Velva - ASAD hasn't kicked in yet...

Currently considering:
Proraso pre/post - seems to be a well regarded pre shave product
Better grade Rooney - so I can compare apples to apples
'40's Super Speed - seems to be a highly recommended razor
A good therapist - to help me come to terms with my new found AD's
John - On a quest for the perfect shave...
prism

Post by prism »

Hold on a sec John! I just want you to consider that the money you spend on a therapist would really be better spent further exploring the Wonderful World of Wetshaving! This is just my opinion, I could be wrong (but I know I'm not :twisted: !) Vic
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Ditto on what Vic said

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clive
de gustibus non est disputandum