Any news on ISD for AUG?

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
Chaps

Any news on ISD for AUG?

Post by Chaps »

Any news on ISD for AUG?

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
timc

Post by timc »

Well, it's August today, so I guess if there is an ISD it's not happening on the first day of the month.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

timc wrote:Well, it's August today, so I guess if there is an ISD it's not happening on the first day of the month.

:oops: I have been pretty busy lately. I usually log on in the evening and my daughters have been going through a little bit of a phase where they are not going to be as quick as they did in the past so I have been jumping on for 20 minutes at a time every 2-3 days. I did think about it and wanted to post it up for the first Sunday of August. Seeing as it is toward the end of summer I was thinking of something floral. Soon it will be cold and we will be looking for something with a warmer scent. So put your best floral scents out there. As far as the razor goes I think we will have to go with the Merkur. I have never done an ISD with a Merkur becuase I don't own one, but I do know they are out there :wink: So there you have it. Floral scent and Merkur razor. I will be using Taylor's Shave Shop new formula as it is the only floral scent I own as well. So let's not forget the pictures this month!
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
timc

Post by timc »

Charlie,

I can understand where you are coming from. But seriously, where are your priorities???!! :wink:

Oh, and that's a great theme. I've been shaving with my Merkur HD all summer and I've had floral themes going on too. I will likely be shaving with TOBS Rose shaving cream, followed up with Harris Pink After Shave.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."