ISD Announcement August 5th. Sunday.

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
Gatorade

ISD Announcement August 5th. Sunday.

Post by Gatorade »

Well here is my response to an ISD question in another post. Sorry I have gotten off track from it. I promise not to loose focus again. :lol:
timc wrote:Well, it's August today, so I guess if there is an ISD it's not happening on the first day of the month.

:oops: I have been pretty busy lately. I usually log on in the evening and my daughters have been going through a little bit of a phase where they are not going to be as quick as they did in the past so I have been jumping on for 20 minutes at a time every 2-3 days. I did think about it and wanted to post it up for the first Sunday of August. Seeing as it is toward the end of summer I was thinking of something floral. Soon it will be cold and we will be looking for something with a warmer scent. So put your best floral scents out there. As far as the razor goes I think we will have to go with the Merkur. I have never done an ISD with a Merkur becuase I don't own one, but I do know they are out there :wink: So there you have it. Floral scent and Merkur razor. I will be using Taylor's Shave Shop new formula as it is the only floral scent I own as well. So let's not forget the pictures this month!

--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Charlie, This one's easy enough. I still have plenty of the old Taylor Rose cream as well as the T&H, and Trumpers Rose and Almond ( an old timey floral really ) soaps. Loads of Lavender also, if that counts. And, although I don't use them, I do still have two fixed blade Merkurs around. So, I'm set.
Regards,
Gordon