Shaving soap or cream of the day

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
brothers

Re: Shaving soap or cream of the day

Post by brothers »

AOS creams will fill my dance card until the first of the year. Today it was Rose Absolute, and yesterday's was Peppermint.
Gary

SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic / boar / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

will have to try the rose one day...ughhhhhhh :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

DRH Marlborough stick 2 days in a row now.
PS: It just seems to be getting better, as I move through a few of my best brushes.
Gary

SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic / boar / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Cedarwood homemade shaving soap. 7 years old, minimal ingredients none of which are tallow. The lather is quite frankly unbelievably thick and creamy. Must be getting better with age. I still have 5 left.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Today's soap was the homemade Tobacco scented bowl.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

My homemade tobacco scented shaving soap is the soap of the day for the next 34 days unless it gets all used up first. If that happens before February 14th I'll be using a stick of homemade cedarwood scented shaving soap.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

The homemade tobacco scented soap ran out today after 58 great lathers. The absence will be short due to the switch to a stick of cedarwood scented homemade.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Good morning! Massive snowfall and temperature of minus 2 F outside today. And it's Monday! Nothing like a great shave to guarantee smooth sailing. Today and 45 mornings ahead with a rotation consisting of 3 nice tallow based Fine shaving soaps to look forward to! First up will be Snake Bite, followed by Green and Fresh Vetiver. I'm a lucky guy! 😀
Gary