Safety Razor of the Day

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
brothers

Re: Safety Razor of the Day

Post by brothers »

Noxzema/Kai twin blade disposable razor.
Noxzema Kai twin.jpg
Noxzema Kai twin.jpg (179.18 KiB) Viewed 11241 times
Attachments
Kai Atra.jpg
Kai Atra.jpg (111.08 KiB) Viewed 11242 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

General razor by Colonial 3.jpg
General razor by Colonial 3.jpg (796.32 KiB) Viewed 11197 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
pausted

Post by pausted »

Colonial General / Feather Pro
Best regards,

Basil
pausted

Post by pausted »

Standard Razor / Gillette Platinum Plus
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

This morning I used the Occam's Razor that was a gift.
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

Standard Razor / Gillette Platinum Plus
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

This morning of the last day of the year, my Kai Captain Mild razor blade in the General razor yielded consecutive shave number 31. This is not unusual, it's normal.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

To start the new year off, I loaded the General with my very last remaining blade (Kai Mild) and enjoyed yet another never-boring but always taken for granted near-perfect shave. (This blade will last me a full month.) Meanwhile I've ordered 3 Schick Proline P-30 Artist Club blades from TryABlade. The reviews of these blades are quite positive, especially from guys like me who use the General for everyday shaving. If I like the Proline, I'll order in bulk.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Received my sample Schick P-30 blades yesterday, so I loaded the General with a Schick. After at least 10 or even 15 shaves, I'll be in a position to start judging the performance. I'll be expecting 30 or more before I decide whether to stock up or not. Shave #1 passed with flying colors, but that's only one of several criteria.
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

Colonial General / Kai Captain Original
Best regards,

Basil
pausted

Post by pausted »

Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

General razor/Schick P-30 blade
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Schick P-30 blade 25 as of today and still going. Of course not as sharp as a month ago, but not bad. I'm going to toss it when it hits 30 or starts to drag and pull.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Schick P-30 blade, General razor.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Schick P-30 blade retired with full honors today. I'll call it the 30/30.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Kai Mild blade (8), General
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

General / Kai Mild blade (11)
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Kai Captain Mild blade (28)
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

New Schick P-30 blade in the General
Gary