SOTD: April 1 - April 7, 2019

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Re: SOTD: April 1 - April 7, 2019

Post by TRBeck »

Omega Pro 10049 boar
Speick shaving "stuck"
Gillette Red Tip razor
Medical Prep blade #6
Speick aftershave spl
Lavender Bay Rum edt

The Pro 10049/Speick combo is a classic that I've used countless times over the past decade. Never was the lather better nor the shave more satisfying than today.
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
brothers

Post by brothers »

Had a great shave this morning with the Homemade Lime shaving soap, following the Cedarwood. That's the only element of the daily routine that has changed. I'm sticking with the General/Schick, Rooney Manchurian brush, and Superior 70 splash.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Post by TRBeck »

Omega Pro 10049 boar
Tim's Orange-Cedar ss
Gillette Red Tip razor
Treet Dura-Sharp day 1
Thayer's Superhazel as
Prada Luna Rossa EDT

The Treet is the first blade other than Med Preps that I've used in ages. I didn't like it. I have 400 that I bought about 8-9 years ago. Bummer.
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau