Kit for HD?

New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!
sifuhall

Kit for HD?

Post by sifuhall »

First, let me say that thanks to this place I am actually beginning to enjoy shaving and that is something that I *NEVER* thought I would say.

I have just purchased the Merkur HD and now I would like to clean up my sink a bit. I was thinking about some type of nice looking kit to go with it, but everyone I have found also includes a razor (usually a mach 3).

Can anyone recommend a nice looking kit (with maybe a badger brush and maybe a soap bowl) that will go with the Merkur HD (and not include the HD)?
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

I would definitely order a custom made shave set from Shavemac. Take a look here. Shavemac's products are first-rate, backed up by great customer service, and are priced very reasonably.

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor
Leisureguy

Post by Leisureguy »

I believe that most shavers here have purchased the various parts of their kit individually, rather than as a kit. So far as recommendations go, check out Rob_TN's recommendations.