Too much product?

New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!
brothers

Post by brothers »

Kav, we all have those moments when encountering members of the other gender. Those aren't meant to be a match for the next 60 years, that was what kept the cavemen and women randomly supplied with offspring for the coming year. That's why I have so many random shaving supplies that keep me wondering why I thought I had to have it at the time I got it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Antediluvian: maybe.
Subconscious: not me! 8) :lol:
rideaduc

Post by rideaduc »

KAV wrote:I was once asked if I rotated my 3 pair of dress shoes. I was 'boxing the compass' for a month before I realised what they meant.
As for '3s' anthropological papers keep popping up about this number's universal dominance in disparate cultures. I dismissed the theory when I noticed the papers came in clusters of 3.
This 'if you think it's to much; it is' is to Zen for me. First impressions are often very spot on. Then again, the number of ladies who caused my eyes to dilate, breathing grow shallow and other antidiluvian subconscious appraisals of hip width, child rearing and preparing mastadon hide abilities all to often failed miserably.
I am a simpleton and I have no idea what any of this means.
Whether success or failure if you live in the past you'll die in the past.