Hart?

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
matt321

Post by matt321 »

Maybe Santa will bring me one this year. :wink:
brothers

Post by brothers »

Matt, it's your chance to check out the 7/8 model! Go for it! (and don't forget to post the results, and some pictures, please!)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
matt321

Post by matt321 »

It looks like the interchangeable scales can be had for $25 regardless of the material choice. That seems like a bargain if I'm reading their page correctly.

http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/i ... 991959.htm
brothers

Post by brothers »

I thoroughly enjoyed my regularly scheduled shave with the beautiful Hart 6/8 this morning. It seems that the shaving cream I've been infatuated with of late provides excellent cushion and protection regardless of whether the razor is a double edge, straight razor, or an injector. What shaving cream is that? Stephan's Stay Smooth, I'm happy to say.

I miss Matt's knowledgeable and supportive posts here, and want him to know he's missed around these parts. Best wishes, Matt!

Matt, I'm really hoping you got the Hart for Christmas, and are enjoying it very much, my friend.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444