Boker King Cutter 15/16

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
brothers

Boker King Cutter 15/16

Post by brothers »

You might recall I was looking for a new Boker "Celebrated" 7/8 razor until about a week ago, when Boker announced they have discontinued it. Oh well, what else is new?

Anyway, a couple of days went by and I spotted this NOS Boker King Cutter 15/16. I was able to secure it at a very reasonable price. It arrived today, in need of a good inaugural honing and being placed into regular use with the other lovelies.

It'll be a while, as I'm using the Chatsworth for the next few days with the Polsilver and Personna HU matchup.

When the time comes, I'll be excited to see how it performs. See you soon!

Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
matt321

Post by matt321 »

Awsome the way that turned out!

(I used to think the big blades were just a waste of steel. However, I find I prefer them these days.)
brothers

Re: Boker King Cutter 15/16

Post by brothers »

This Boker has established itself as a great shaver. It's just about 1/16 less wide than the Filarmonica 14. I think it's the perfect size and heft. Holds a keen edge and never disappoints. I'm going to use it tomorrow morning (Labor Day holiday here in the 'states) with gusto!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Today's 3 pass DFS was provided by the Boker King Cutter 15/16 full hollow razor. Couldn't have asked for more.
Gary

pundi64

Post by pundi64 »

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuutiful ! [-o<