Carter Cutlery Razor Sharpening Video

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
matt321

Carter Cutlery Razor Sharpening Video

Post by matt321 »

There is unrest in the razor sharpening kingdom. The natural harmony and balance has been disturbed. This is the time for action. Release the gssixgun! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTV4ph1L ... r_embedded
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Well I wouldn't want to shave with one of his edges. Reminds me of the DVD put out by - who was it? Someone who sells hones and recruited someone sharpens chisels and who does some very unorthodox things with his edges. Harrelson was his name, I think, but unless I search in the library in the basement I won't come up with the DVD name. Anyway, don't buy it; it might have been directed by Wes Craven for the torture and gore involved in this guy trying to shave off his beard after showing the world how to sharpen a straight. Needless to say, he hadn't shaved with a straight before. I suppose if you have no sense of embarrassment and you liked 1970's Italian cannibal movies you might buy it for a laugh.

Chris
Cannibal Straight Razor Holocaust - that was it!
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I might buy a DVD of a blonde shaving her legs but for watching a guy shave my mirror will suffice.
Last edited by Squire on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Unconventional and probably upsetting to many. I wonder what guys like Glen and Seraphim think about this fellow's methods. The big question is does it work? What if it does, then what does it mean? :lol:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444