Pair of Dubl Ducks

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
brothers

Pair of Dubl Ducks

Post by brothers »

I've been looking for some Dubl Ducks for a long time. I finally found them at the same time from two sellers half a world apart. The first is a 13/16 Special #1, and the other is a 6/8 GoldEdge. They cleaned up nicely and took on some wicked edges. They shave great! Here's a link!
Attachments
Pair of Dubl Ducks.jpg
Pair of Dubl Ducks.jpg (57.04 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
flintlock

Re: Pair of Dubl Ducks

Post by flintlock »

Nice Score Gary. =D> Enjoy! I was thinking about buying my first Straight Razor. Any recommendations? I was looking at this--http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/ind ... cts_id=858
Thanks; Anthony
brothers

Post by brothers »

Anthony, that's a nice beginner razor at a reasonable price. Now it shows "out of stock". Maybe you can email them to see if they have any on order.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

I was looking for DDs at least 6/8 wide. It seems they made far more 5/8 razors than anything else, just like the modern day Boker factory seems to be doing. I was overjoyed a couple of years ago when I found a 7/8~15/16 Boker King Cutter NOS.
Gary

Oscar11

Post by Oscar11 »

DD's are nice razors, congrats on the find(s).