Alert to all, bogus web seller.....

Use a straight. You know it makes sense.
pundi64

Alert to all, bogus web seller.....

Post by pundi64 »

I made a purchase using Pay Pal to pay, thank Gog, they never sent item, never returned any messages from me, or from Pay Pal, after I filed a fraud case with Pay Pal.
Finally Pay Pal refunded me, but to save all my friends bad news problems in shave land out there, Do Not Buy from them stay away.
brothers

Re: Alert to all, bogus web seller.....

Post by brothers »

That is a shame. In the past I bought some balsa bench strops from this fellow, and had a very positive experience. Most recently, I bought my first inexpensive synthetic brush from ____, through ebay. At that time he was quick to communicate and I learned that he makes some of the items he sells. This tells me maybe he has suffered some kind of personal setback. I'm glad you got your money back.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Utopian

Re: Alert to all, bogus web seller....

Post by Utopian »

brothers wrote:That is a shame. In the past I bought some balsa bench strops from this fellow, and had a very positive experience. Most recently, I bought my first inexpensive synthetic brush from _____, through ebay. At that time he was quick to communicate and I learned that he makes some of the items he sells. This tells me maybe he has suffered some kind of personal setback. I'm glad you got your money back.
That excuse would be more valid if it was a one man operation, but it is not. I think there were at least three guys involved in the business.

Regardless, if they suffered some sort of setback, personal or otherwise, all they had to do was stop accepting orders or suspend the website. They did neither. Instead, they kept right on taking money but not fulfilling orders.
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Alert to all, bogus web seller...

Post by drmoss_ca »

For legal reasons, SMF cannot host this thread as it is. Sorry to emasculate your complaint, but we don't want to be named co-defendants should the seller sue you for defamation.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace