Current travel kit

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
brothers

Current travel kit

Post by brothers »

We're heading out of town for a few days of R&R. I've decided to abandon any attempt at roughing it with second string tools and software this time. I'm going full speed ahead with what has become my gold standard shave. No changes. Why not make a pleasure trip as pleasant as possible and enjoy a luxurious BBS shave every morning, that's the question I asked myself.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Re: Current travel kit

Post by ShadowsDad »

Who can argue with that? Enjoy your shaves Gary!
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Post by brothers »

Didn't get a chance to shave yesterday, but this morning's full treatment went very well. I always feel better on days I'm clean shaven.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

Gary, a most excellent strategy!

Even if it were a business travel why not enjoy things to the utmost? The fact that you're getting some nice R&R makes it all the more imperative.

I wish you pleasure, peace, relaxation, and enjoyment in all your endeavors. Go for it, and enjoy it!

Nothing but the best no matter what.

Chris