Got website ideas?

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Got website ideas?

Post by VinceFX »

Hi Everyone,

I figure it's about time we really do something with this site. I'd like to hear your thoughts on what kind of content, categories, features, etc. we should post on the main page of www.shavemyface.com.

I'm thinking that we should really have a nice directory of shaving related links, special product reviews that you the members can write-up, perhaps merchant reviews for our wonderful online shaving vendors, etc. etc.

Help!!!

Vince
:::Vince:::
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

what about an ask the vendor section? this way, someone like robert or charles, when they have limited time, can just run there and respond rather than see if they want to comment on posts. id like to be able to ask them why they chose the lines they did. charles may be more to distribution channels and shipping, but robert, being in england, has probably experienced many creams and made decisions on why they did or did not work for him

sam
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

This is a very good idea Sam. Thanks for your input!

I think however that since we only have a small following, this feature wouldn't be as high in demand overall. As our membership grows though, yes I could definitely see a need.

For now I think we're ok with having the shopping section and stuff so that Charles and Robert can monitor and subscribe to regularly (IMHO).

Please keep the ideas coming everyone!

Thanks again Sam.

Vince
:::Vince:::