Mantic's video's?

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
brderj

Mantic's video's?

Post by brderj »

I can not access the you tube site it has been added to such sites as myspace, anything MP3, or sexual. Congratulations. :D

Anyone able to download these videos and possibly email them to me? Thanks for your time.

Jay
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Gen. Patton
jpolaski

Post by jpolaski »

The Daily show actually did a whole piece on that last night. The gov'ment is claiming that soldiers shouldn't be viewing no work related content on work machines. So, to relieve tension, may I suggest a group reading of AR 670-1? It's quite stimulating. Then you can play find the gigs! OOOH what fun!

Sorry to see the fun leaving man, I mean, what fun you had anyway. If I can find a way, I'll let you know. Try PM'ing Mantic, he should have the source files. Usually, YouTube doesn't allow DL'ing of content...
"The older I get, the more I realize I'm getting older."
brderj

Post by brderj »

I'll take reading the MCM over AR anyday. And to say that is pretty much saying I would rather do a swan dive on a cactus then reading either of them. :D
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Gen. Patton
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Post by mantic »

Most of my videos are over on Sclipo as well as YouTube, for those who have YT blocked.

--Mark
hosstito

Post by hosstito »

time to start selling DVD'd mantic :wink:
brderj

Post by brderj »

mantic wrote:Most of my videos are over on Sclipo as well as YouTube, for those who have YT blocked.

--Mark
Thanks a lot Mark, I can get in there, now its just a matter of stone age computer downloading video. :D

Gen. Patton
jpolaski

Post by jpolaski »

MCM'S... I didn't know that they could photocopy crayon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry man, it had to be done, Army Infantry 11B here... it was unavoidable. I here ya about the manuals though...
"The older I get, the more I realize I'm getting older."
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Post by mantic »

hosstito wrote:time to start selling DVD'd mantic :wink:
Actually, at Sclipo viewers can "tip" video authors with a paypal link. 8)

Unfortunately most of the videos were recorded to a 320x280 resolution, which pretty much sucks when you try to view it on a regular TV, so no DVD anytime soon. The more recent ones do have a higher resolution version on my hard drive, so maybe by Christmas something might be possible.

--Mark