History of Shavemyface.com

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
Rufus

Re: History of Shavemyface.com

Post by Rufus »

jww wrote:
Rufus wrote:Good to see back Wendell and that all is well. I was going to start a thread, "Find Wendell". =D>
:lol:

You'd have had to look here recently ........ https://www.lenordik.com/en/
That's quite some place, Wendell. SWMBO is really into spas and she would love it; I, the old curmudgeon, however, am not into spas, massages, etc.
Bryan
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Rufus wrote:
jww wrote:
Rufus wrote:Good to see back Wendell and that all is well. I was going to start a thread, "Find Wendell". =D>

That's quite some place, Wendell. SWMBO is really into spas and she would love it; I, the old curmudgeon, however, am not into spas, massages, etc.
We find the massage therapy more expensive then our regular RMT, but spending a day in and out of saunas, cold water plunges, reading, napping, etc. to be unbelievably therapeutic. Last week we showed up at 1030 in the morning, and didn't leave until 1015 at night --- bought a book of 10 passes -- now we have to get new spa robes, as our bathrobes for home are not spa-friendly ..... but ya know -- it's worth it!
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
brothers

Post by brothers »

Sounds like a pleasant experience.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

jww wrote:

Ah, man I gotta get there!

Chris
brothers

Post by brothers »

I looked, but had no clue as to how that helps me spot posts made by our good friend Wendell.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

rithkhmer, just so you know, I have reported your posts to the admin because you have hidden links to who knows what questionable websites.
Gary

drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Gary,
I'm afraid he won't be able to read your message. 8)

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
huggo011

Re:

Post by huggo011 »

bernards66 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:42 pm Phil, Chris is, of course, correct. Corey never joined SMF. He was a member of the comparateur assurance chien old Wetshavers forum, and was very active on it for a time. He simply used 'Corey' as his 'handle'.
Regards,
Gordon
Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!
CMur12

Re: Re:

Post by CMur12 »

huggo011 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 am
bernards66 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:42 pm Phil, Chris is, of course, correct. Corey never joined SMF. He was a member of the comparateur assurance chien old Wetshavers forum, and was very active on it for a time. He simply used 'Corey' as his 'handle'.
Regards,
Gordon
Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!
Welcome, huggo011, to SMF. I'm glad to have you join us and I look forward to your participation.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Welcome to SMF!
Gary

libertine

Post by libertine »

Welcome to SMF.

Someday I should read this thread - looks interesting