Gents, Let's welcome Em!

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
Johnnie
Shave This

Gents, Let's welcome Em!

Post by Johnnie »

I think it is great that we have many different vendors here. I'm glad you decided to join us. I sometimes think that we overwhelm Charles with all of our questions. I hope you check in from time to time. I think I speak for most of the gentlemen here, we are happy to have you aboard.
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
blackgrass
Mandolin Twanger (sans drool)

Post by blackgrass »

Agreed! Welcome to the board.
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

Em,

I think I echo everyone's sentiments here when I say thank you for joining us!

I know you possess a great deal of knowledge and experience when it comes to wet shaving products for men. We look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and gettin to know ya better!

Vince
:::Vince:::
Gramps
Canadian Badass

Post by Gramps »

EM,
Thanks for joining us!
I have looked at your site many times but have not, as yet, ordered.

Looking forward to your posts.

Gramps
~~ Larry ~~
emsplace
Owner of emsplace.com

Post by emsplace »

Wow, must say this is the most vocal welcome I have had. I'm a member of several boards and without fanfare. These posts were a surprise. Thanks guys!

I have kept up with the popular men's forums as they relate to wet shaving for several years now. Many customers are members of this or other forums and message board references come up often. I find it a valuable source of information and community. As a woman living in a man's world, from a business standpoint :-) it helps to understand the male perspective, needs/problems and individual shaving experiences.

I regret that time constraints make it difficult to be a regular poster, however I like to contribute on occasion if I think I can add informational value to a topic of conversation. I don't join boards to pump or tout products we sell, but rather to stay informed about what is going on in the wet shaving world. Or in the event I should post a message to respond as needed for follow-up.

I enjoy all the forums I visit and think the layout of this one is especially nice and easy to follow. Good categories, and simple to follow threads. Especially interesting is the "views" column - it says that while there may be a certain number of posters and responses at this time, there are a lot of people viewing things...

From one webmaster to another, good job Vince! I hope this forum will be a positive, informative, objective and/or thoughtful dissemination of information and experiences.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and happy shaving,
Em
Em's Place, Vendor
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

Post by clownjuggles »

Em,

Glad to have you on board. :) :)
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
JackieMartling

Post by JackieMartling »

Em,

Greetings out there in Lincoln City. I used to live in Portland, and would frequently access the coast via Lincoln City on my way further south. It's hard to imagine a prettier place in the world than the Oregon Coast between Lincoln City and Newport. The next time I'm in town (I'm in Minneapolis now), I'll be sure to stop in.