Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 10250
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:39 pm
Congratulations to these two upstanding members, who will now be earning the big bucks as moderators.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: California
I couldn't think of two better to take the honor.
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 am
- Location: Buda, TX
+2! Congratulations to two fine members!
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
- Bot Monitor, Poll Lover
- Posts: 3317
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:09 am
- Location: North Chesterfield, Virginia
Oh, Chris, I haven't gotten my February paycheck.
"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 pm
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Fine picks for the role indeed - a solid step forward for our board. Bravo!
There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know. - Truman
- Posts: 3070
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:15 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
It's great for the rest of us, but for the two esteemed members I'm not sure whether congratulations or condolences would be in order!
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8542
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
Very nice. Congrats
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 am
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location: SUn City AZ
Great choices! Both of these gentlemen have been exceptionally generous in guiding us, the new and returning de shavers with accurate advise.
- Posts: 694
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:14 am
Well done - thanks and congratulations to Squire and Gareth for stepping up.
- Posts: 2159
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:18 pm
- Location: Sweden
Congratulations to both of you.
- Posts: 2909
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:20 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Thank you for the kind words, Gentlemen.
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm
- Location: Japan
drmoss_ca wrote:Congratulations to these two upstanding members, who will now be earning the big bucks as moderators.
I'll drink to that! Cheers!
- Posts: 4438
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 am
- Location: Roanoke, Virginia
My congratulations and condolences.
“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Bill Extraordinaire
- Posts: 2899
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:17 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Ah, when do we get some of that Glenfiddich?
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:47 am
Squire and Gareth, two lads glutton for punishment. I raise my dram of Glenfiddich to you both.
- Posts: 1987
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 pm
- Location: Los Gatos, CA
Yes, congrats you two! Gareth, great to see you back here. You were missed.
- Posts: 2260
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Brandon, FL
I guess this means Squire will have some extra pocket money for all those blonds...
Oh, and you too Gareth!
"All you need is love, love...love is all you need."
- Posts: 2561
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Tulsa, OK
Congratulations, gents! Two fine picks.
- Merkur Man
- Posts: 3179
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:35 am
- Location: Mississippi
OK WHEN IS THE PARTY:
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...