A Pleasant Surprise

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
stagger

A Pleasant Surprise

Post by stagger »

A couple nights ago my wife came to me and asked if I'd lather up her legs with one of my brushes and Tabac, then shave them with my Gillette Tech. That was a shocker for me, but I was glad to oblige. The shave went very well...she was quite pleased with the experience....I was quite pleased with the opportunity, and the rest I'll keep to myself :)
Regards,
Mark -
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

Mark, nice to hear! My partner has also been known to borrow my DE razors to shave her legs from time to time; she too has been pleased with the results.

Gareth
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Mark

Five hundred and thirty thumbs up, but sorry to say: tabac is now girly haha

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
mfer

Re: A Pleasant Surprise

Post by mfer »

stagger wrote:A couple nights ago my wife came to me and asked if I'd lather up her legs with one of my brushes and Tabac, then shave them with my Gillette Tech. That was a shocker for me, but I was glad to oblige. The shave went very well...she was quite pleased with the experience....I was quite pleased with the opportunity, and the rest I'll keep to myself :)
Naughty!!!
ROFL
brothers

Post by brothers »

:roll: Umm. . . thanks for sharing?

Seriously, there have been a number of the fairer sex who've initially scorned our leadership in the exploration of the benefits and enjoyment of the sometimes humdrum activity of shaving, only to become active proponents once they've tried it. Heaven knows they spend a lot of time and money on grooming and skin care, but once they become enlightened as pertaining to shaving, they begin to understand and support us. As that other guy said: a happy wife = a happy life.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ExecAccess

Post by ExecAccess »

stagger wrote:A couple nights ago my wife came to me and asked if I'd lather up her legs with one of my brushes and Tabac, then shave them with my Gillette Tech. That was a shocker for me, but I was glad to oblige. The shave went very well...she was quite pleased with the experience....I was quite pleased with the opportunity, and the rest I'll keep to myself :)
It has gotta beat waxing your legs - ouch!
www.executiveaccessories.com.au - mens fashion accessories and skin care online in Australia.
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

Hip Hip Hooray \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ !!!!!!

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
soapbuddy

Post by soapbuddy »

That's great to hear!
Irena
Handmade Soap Artisan
http:www.gingersgarden.com
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

When shaving a woman I prefer a rose scented cream, donno why, just seems appropriate.
Regards,
Squire
stagger

Post by stagger »

Good idea Squire. I reckon it's time to get some rose cream :)
Regards,
Mark -
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

Trumper's Rose cream worked at my house.... :lol: :D :shock:
Steve
______
Go Cubbies