Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:10 am
I'm new here from North Adams, MA
.. i've been around off and on on b&B for years but I just noticed this great community.
Right now i'm switching between a twin II cartridge and injector razors (with an occasional DE shave that usually results in irritation).
Still working on going totally single blade someday I hope
Anyways I'm looking forwarding to being involved here.
Selling bulk Injector blades in an attempt to fund the production of a new injector razor!
- Posts: 4192
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 pm
- Location: Southern CA desert
Welcome to SMF!
Gotta have the "Fat"!
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Virginia
Welcome...please let us know if we can be of assistance.
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8465
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
David, welcome to smf.
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Squadron Leader
- Posts: 18970
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: North East, MS
Hello David, welcome aboard.
- Posts: 3460
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:39 am
- Location: Port Washington, NY
Greetings and welcome!
-Neal (DE user since 1998)
I shave therefore I am
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm
- Location: Denver, Colorado USA
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 pm
- Location: Minnesota, U.S.A.
North Adams! A friend of mine from college lived there! Welcome to SMF.
“Time just seems to get quicker. You look in the mirror in the morning and you think, ‘I’m already shaving again!’” - Terry Jones of Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Posts: 5256
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Welcome, glad you're here.
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 am
- Posts: 3018
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 am
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 am
- Location: GB
raven1 wrote:i've been around off and on on b&B for years but I just noticed this great community.
Welcome David. We're the thinking man's B&B.
- Posts: 3099
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am
- Location: Central Maine
Welcome to the forum!
Do you know what's causing the irritation?
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am
- Location: Eastern Tennessee
Welcome. Enjoy yourself.
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 am
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
David, welcome to SMF.
Camminare sul filo del rasoio
- Posts: 3836
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:28 pm
Hi and welcome David.
"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:38 am
- Location: Decatur, AL
- Posts: 20630
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
David, it's good you're here.
SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic & badger brushes, General V2 by Colonial, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm
An elephant for a dime is only a good deal if you need an elephant and you have a dime.