Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
After all these years of being a shave geek with a severe case of SAD I finally obtained a scuttle.
I got Georgetown Pottery's big G20 and enjoyed my first hot lather shave from the scuttle this morning. Now I want one for both my shave den and upstairs master bathroom. SAD is a cruel mistress indeed!
- Posts: 20813
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
I like the look and specs of the G20. It looks perfect!
SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic / boar / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
- Posts: 2787
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
Your assimilation is complete.
- Woolly Bully
- Posts: 10937
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:49 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
gsgo wrote:Your assimilation is complete.
Oh, and welcome to the light side .....
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8542
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
Use in good health......i like that the spout has a cover
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 pm
- Location: Alberta, Canada
This is the one item outstanding in my inventory.... and your post may have pushed me to submit an order!!!
There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know. - Truman