Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
The Shave Lion
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:20 am
- Location: Clearwater, Florida. United States
All my soap products are full lol. It will take a long time to use them up LOL
- Posts: 19813
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Roger, welcome to SMF. You've got a lot of shaving enjoyment to look forward to.
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: Queens NYC
Last weekend my tub of TFS SottoZero Forte joined the choir invisible, accompanied on Monday by a tube of Proraso Blue. Both were very good products, but will not be replaced. Next up a puck of Jagger Aloe Vera and a tub of Raffinato (Barbiere de Figaro).