Elizabeth Arden sales losses

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Elizabeth Arden sales losses

Post by KAV »

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/justin ... eekly.html

I hope I transcribed the link ( this is soooo important.) EA blames a 13.4%-150 million sales lost VS 2013 on their signature fragrances.
Join me in a group whistle of the OLD SPICE jingle :whistle:
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Elizabeth Arden sales losses

Post by Squire »

That link was worth reading for the comments. I particularly liked the one about the entire marketing dept. smoking crack.
Regards,
Squire
Araner

Post by Araner »

I had to search it out to see if it really existed and sadly to say it does exist.

The Elizabeth Arden think tank needs to be fired, or at least be forced to actually use the perfume on themselves.

I don't shop for perfume so I don't know what the packaging looks like on other brands but to me that is some pretty hideous packaging.

Regards,
Mike
brothers

Post by brothers »

There's a golden opportunity for a bargain just asking to be absorbed by one of the big boys/girls who knows how to run a company.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

You can teach business management in school but can't pass on a company founder's vision.
Regards,
Squire