Target wants to hear from wetshaving enthusiasts

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
brothers

Re: Target wants to hear from wetshaving enthusiasts

Post by brothers »

It wouldn't be for us, we've already got it or we know how to get it. They stock what they can sell to the other 99 %. :wink:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

that's the problem, very few of us are actually going to oh give input, and because only 12 of the 400 people who care about wetshaving and wetshaving products will comment, they have no actual economic interest to do anything.

its just a fake public relations stunt
brothers

Post by brothers »

I recall once when I was in graduate school with the kids and family and a full-time job, the personnel gentleman at my company asked me to accompany him to a job interview session at the university sponsored by my company. I was enjoying talking to all of the candidates hopeful for a real job and giving my input. At the end of the session, after everyone had met with us and had conversations, I begin to discuss the candidates, in terms of which ones he might be interested in and why. He said oh Gary, you need to know that we are not hiring anyone, this was just a public relations function. That means I have wasted my entire day and more importantly we wasted the other folks' time.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

nicodemus38 wrote:Im curious, does anyone truly expect them to say start stocking the woolfat in every target store just because 12 of us tell them too?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Raze R. Blade

Post by Raze R. Blade »

It looks like Mr. Target Wetshaving got promoted to Petcare, so we probably won't be seeing much of him anymore. At least he reached out to us. Sure, he was after profit, but so are the wetshaving retailers favored on the forums. The Pacific Caffeinated shaving cream they sell is pretty good.