12th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
quailrunner

12th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting

Post by quailrunner »

Fellow Collectors,

In a little over 4 months, the 12th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting, in conjunction with the National Shaving Mug Collectors Association, will take place: October 10-11, 2015, in West Chester, Ohio. We are expecting a very large turnout with our two groups hosting the meeting and with a meeting designed to attract wet shavers and new collectors. We have three excellent presentations planned on Provenance and History of Shaving Mugs, The Gillette NEW Series from the 1930s, including the merger of Gillette with Autostrop, and Honing and Sharpening of Straight Razors.

As usual, tables will be provided for selling, buying, and displaying of shaving collectibles; drawing for door prizes donated by meeting attendees, and, of course, plenty of time for engaging in razor and other shaving collectibles talk with your fellow collectors.

These meetings are a not-for-profit venture. Their sole purposes are to attract people who have an interest in shaving collectibles and to provide a forum for the furthering of the hobby and the dissemination of information relating to shaving collectibles.

There is a nominal registration fee of $59 and an additional fee of $20 for spouses. The fee is to offset expenses relating to the meeting: lunch and coffee breaks, Sunday brunch, room rental, audiovisual equipment, and all other expenses to promote and organize the meeting.

For further information about the meeting, as well as a registration form, please visit our new Razor Meeting site: http://www.razormeeting.com. Also, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

I hope to see you at this year's gathering,

Jerry
brothers

Re: 12th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting

Post by brothers »

Jerry, sounds like a lot of fun, and a chance to see some very interesting collectables. I won't be able to attend, but would love to do so if I could.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: 12th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting

Post by Squire »

Thanks for the reminder Jerry.
Regards,
Squire