Discount codes for the members

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
chris1978

Discount codes for the members

Post by chris1978 »

Can you tell me what is the discount codes for shave my face (SMF) and badger and blade? I check the vendor codes at badger and blade and this is from 2010. This is 2015 now. Where is the updated discount codes? I want to buy D.R. Harris products. Every year it should be new codes. What going on?

Chris A
chris1978

Re: Discount codes for the members

Post by chris1978 »

I contact to West Coast Shaving about discount codes and they tell me that all shaving products including D.R. Harris are using the codes: B&B. That all I have to say. I haven't ordered it from them for long time but I'm planning going to order it tonight or so. I don't know the other vendors that use the codes.

Chris A
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

This is what I have to about discounts: if west coast or others want business from smf members and they want to offer said members a discount then they should make such a discount known. Obviously they prefer business from the dudes over at the other forum sites more than they do from the smf gents :D :D :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Paul at Connaught includes a discount code for SMF members when he introduces a new product. I think it's SMFNIS, but haven't checked it. I think I'm correct.
Last edited by brothers on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Like the Don says, it's not personal, just business.
Regards,
Squire
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

I always get hung up logging in at B&B. Always reject the password I have recorded.
Ouchmychin (Pete)