Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:46 pm
...Just a quick note to say hello.
I have been wet shaving for several years and enjoy reading others experiences and reviews. I find this forum a good resource for checking out potential purchases.
- Posts: 2202
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm
- Location: Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 am
- Location: United Kingdom
- Posts: 7169
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Moses Lake, Washington, USA
Welcome to our little community, Missoni. Glad to have you join us!
Give me Soap or give me death!
- Posts: 20686
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Thanks for joining us!
SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic & badger brushes, General V2 by Colonial, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
- Posts: 736
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: Queens NYC
- Posts: 3101
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am
- Location: Central Maine
Welcome to SMF!
Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite http://www.krampertsfinest.com/
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:44 am
- Location: Porto, Portugal
Welcome to SMF!
“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:03 pm
Welcome. We look forward to your sharing your thoughts /history on wet shaving.