Natural Shave Products

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
RAWTruthLabs

Natural Shave Products

Post by RAWTruthLabs »

Has anyone tried natural shave cream and other shave products and if so, do you think they provided a smoother shave experience over store bought products with chemicals?
brothers

Re: Natural Shave Products

Post by brothers »

Please provide examples of brand name "natural" shave products. . . Or, in the alternative, the heck with brands, what are natural products as opposed to 'store bought products with chemicals" Maybe I have, maybe I haven't, but you need to provide a bit more detail, please! :) My homemade shaving soap has about 5 or 6 ingredients.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Welcome to SMF, RAWTruthLabs!

I think it would depend on your sensitivity to some of those chemicals. Commercial soaps and creams vary a lot in their ingredients. Some have ingredients that I object to and others don't. Some I really like and some I don't. There are a number of artisan soaps that I really like because they offer EO (essential oil) scents, as I am very sensitive to fragrances. I especially like natural citrus scents.

Your name, RAWTruthLabs, sounds like you might be a vendor. If that is the case, you would need to promote your products in the Shopping forum only.

- Murray
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

I'd like to see you try to make a shaving cream, or indeed, anything at all, without chemicals!

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace