Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:03 pm
I have just spent over three weeks in the hospital with a bad bleeding ulcer (lucky to be here). Lots of healing left but I look forward to my visits here.
- Posts: 6646
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Moses Lake, Washington
Wow, Pete! I'm glad you pulled through and that you're back to join in the chatter.
Heal quickly and be well!
Give me Soap or give me death!
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm
- Location: Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Glad you're back, Pete. Be well!
- Posts: 2609
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:55 pm
Pete, get well soon! Glad you're back.
- Posts: 9103
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:39 pm
Scary stuff. Congratulations on surviving!
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
- Posts: 17977
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Pete, it's great to have you back in business!
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8020
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
pete, what does your hospital lit look like???
Did any of the nurses offer to help?????
Glad youre ok.
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Posts: 2945
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am
- Location: Central Maine
Glad you're back! Please continue to heal.
Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite http://www.krampertsfinest.com/
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
- Posts: 3824
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:28 pm
My best wishes for a speedy recovery Pete.
"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Hope you get well soon! Thanks for letting us know!