An alternative to shaving every day

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
EL Alamein

Re: An alternative to shaving every day

Post by EL Alamein »

Gary, here, here! Well said.

Chris
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've noticed that my enthusiasm for every day shaving has subsided somewhat. I actually believe I get a better shave when it's two days growth. May just be my imagination. If I decide to concentrate on shaving just 2 or 3 times a week, that will mean I've got at least twice as much shaving soap and cream as I might need over a long period of time. And one thing leads to another, which might cause me to decide to sell off about a 10 years supply of that stuff I've kept around lately. That's always fun! I'm not making any changes now, because I'm still trying to get some of this stuff used up, and that only happens when I'm grinding off these whiskers every day. Maybe 3 or 4 months from now.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Still on the horizon.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444