Article in the Richmond Times Dispatch

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Article in the Richmond Times Dispatch

Post by AACJ »

This morning I saw an article comparing the Mach 3 to a Fusion, here's the link:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Sa ... 7834511654

I've already taken the oppurtunity to invite him to join our forum and I would encourage you all to email him to do the same.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Art - glad you extended an invitation to the writer - I hope he does take the opportunity to learn what a "single blade shave system" can do. Also why is he talking about Gillette products but interviewing Schick execs?????
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
gkennedy34

Post by gkennedy34 »

I sent him a short note detailing my personal experience with cartridge vs. DE razors and pointed him to a few DE sites. Maybe he'll take the time to investigate.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Art,

I also sent him an invitation. Wouldn't it be neat if he were to visit and write an additional article or two about wet shaving.

Kyle
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

His reply to my email:

<<Art,

Boy I wish I knew about you earlier! And you're right here in Richmond? Dang - missed opportunity! I'll visit your site and look around - if we ever have another opportunity to do a shaving story, I will be in touch.

Thanks for writing.

Jeff Kelley>>
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

Oh, and BTW, this article is how I found THIS site:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Sa ... 1781927086
Art

ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

I had a barber shop shave (& haircut) this Saturday. The two barbers were bantering back and forth, the usual barber shop fare of sports, sports trivia, trivial sports, and sports.
Anyway, the one barber (not mine), mentioned that he'd bought a Fusion, shaved once with it, and it had shaved off his sun tan. The next day he gave it to my barber, who shaved with it on a Saturday morning before going out to play golf. He said his face was so sensitive to the wind after the shave he hadn't shaved since! Sure enough, he had about a week's worth of beard.
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic