Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:44 pm
- Location: Nashville, TN
paul dot r dot dokecki at vanderbilt dot edu
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:50 am
- Location: Massachusetts, U.S.A.
I would like to thank ALL the vendors for adding their products to this promotion. I am sure other members agree with me. Come on guys lets hear ir for them.
Thank you very much, Stanley
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:05 pm
- Location: Katy, TX
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:15 am
- Location: Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A.
In War: Resolution
In Defeat: Defiance
In Victory: Magnanimity
In Peace: Good Will
"Causa latet, vis est notissima!" -- Ovid
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Monroe, Georgia
Enough lurking on the side......I'm new to Wet Shaving, but started shaving 40 years ago with a '68 Gillette adjustable....gave it up when the Techmatic's were introduced.... I have now seen the error of my ways....Thanks for all the information I have gleaned from this site.
Marcus Van Houten
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:39 pm
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: Texas
Great idea. Please add me to the list.
penwriter AT earthlink DOT net
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:11 pm
- Location: Maine
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: UK
Great idea! Please, count me in.
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:29 am
Let's join in the fun.
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:38 am
- Location: London
"If, as they say, God spanked the town
for being over frisky,
why did He burn the churches down
and save Hotaling's whisky?"
-- San Francisco Earthquake rhyme, 1906
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:30 am
- Location: Beautiful Western Pennsylvania
Very nice. Hope I'm not too late.
"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"
- Homer Simpson
mark the shoeshine boy
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:09 pm
i'm always late...
SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT...WAIT A SECOND WHAT ABOUT A SHOESHINE, TOO ????