Yet another fire sale pricedSous Vide circulator

Share recipes and tips, or memorable restaurant experiences here.
ShadowsDad

Yet another fire sale pricedSous Vide circulator

Post by ShadowsDad »

http://store.anovaculinary.com/pages/an ... ovaone-eol

Be sure to use the code at checkout. I'd love to know what's going on with these low prices.
Last edited by ShadowsDad on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Re: Yet another fire sale pricedSous Vide circulator

Post by brothers »

Brian, in your opinion, is this a dependable/desirable apparatus for the Sous Vide customers?
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Anova is a good brand. I don't have that one, but I haven't heard any negatives regarding it.

Edit: I haven't checked but someone mentioned that the Annova offer is past history.

I have been using a SansAire for 1 1/2 years now and it's a good unit. Ours gets a lot of hours on it. At least every other week I make 1 3/5 gallons of yogurt. That's in addition to all of the other cooking it does.

If you look around, Amazon has the Annova for $175, and the SansAire Is available online for $200.
Brian

Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I was looking for a recipe though and came across this offer:

Use promo code LUVDAD for $50 off the Annova. Expires 6/21

http://store.anovaculinary.com/products ... HwodoGQACg
Brian