What is the motor capacity of your blender?

Share recipes and tips, or memorable restaurant experiences here.
KonnorBurch

What is the motor capacity of your blender?

Post by KonnorBurch »

You need to contemplate on this aspect especially if you are grinding solid raw fruits like carrots and chia seeds. 1000-watt and above is the most recommended for a superior use.
ShadowsDad

Re: What is the motor capacity of your blender?

Post by ShadowsDad »

Welcome to the forum.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Welcome to SMF, Konnor.

The capacity of the motor would also determine how much can be ground up at a time.

- Murray
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Murray, after welcoming him to the forum and cogitating on it I found it quite odd that his first post, out of the clear blue sky, would be one that could lead to a spam post.

FWIW, He's discussing the motor by suggesting 1000 watts. We'll see where he goes with this but I'm betting that he's a spammer.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Brian, I'm a bit suspicious, too, but there isn't enough evidence to incriminate anyone at this point.

Konnor, if you are a vendor, you can post about your merchandise in the Shopping forum, but you are not to promote anything you are selling in the other forums.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Konnor, I took your first post as an introduction to a discussion about blenders, etc. Nothing wrong with that, but is there more you are hoping to discuss with us? If it's about a business, it should be placed in the Shopping forum here. If not about a business, but in general about blenders, then let's get started. :)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

PM sent to clarify. I suspect Konnor will be gone very soon.

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace