AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

Post by brothers » Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 am

A few months ago I bought a tub of AOS Peppermint. Today I decided to try it out. The performance of AOS shaving creams has earned a good reputation, and the Peppermint is excellent, as expected. The scent is very pleasant. I recommend this shaving cream to anyone who likes peppermint. In all fairness, I have the same opinions and recommendations about TOBS (Taylor's of Old Bond Street) Peppermint shaving cream. I am a lucky guy to have both of these products.
Gary

brothers

Re: AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

Post by brothers » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Just an update. Today I used my AOS Peppermint cream again after several months delay. This is an excellent shaving cream, and the scent is pure and exhilarating.
Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:53 am

gary do they tube their cream or put in it a tub? thanks. I tried their 'ocean' cream a few years ago...partner luved the scent....but it was quite stingy on the face

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum

brothers

Post by brothers » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Clive, I just popped over to their website. Yes, the good news is that they sell it by the tube. I have no idea whether they still offer the Peppermint.
Gary