King of Shaves

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
PonyPlayer

King of Shaves

Post by PonyPlayer »

I've used the King of Shaves gel but was wondering if anyone has used the shave oil. Is this comparable to the Pacific Shave oil that several people here rave about? I ask only because the KOS product is available here locally and therefore easier to purchase then the PSO.

Thanks.

Patrick
robofunk

Post by robofunk »

Hi Patrick,

I just purchased KOS shave oil today, and will report back after I give it a whirl. It might be a day or two, as I am a sensetive faced lad whose face needs a break after using a DE daily for the past week :roll:
robofunk

Post by robofunk »

8) ok, i gave this stuff a whirl yesterday and was quite pleased with the results. it's a dark blue oil that has some menthol in it, and when applied cuts through the water on your face to allow for lubrication. i used before applying shave cream (taylor lemon/lime) and was pretty pleased with the results. the DE just glides over your skin. it also helped ease the pains of the S-N pass which for me has always been pretty irritating.

i also find that it helps to reduce razorburn.

what i really want to know is how well it would face off with the pacific shave oil that everyone here is talking about...
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

We will all look forward to that review. I have been using KOS the past two days, and ordered the Pacific Shave Oil today.

Randy