A shaving cream tragedy...

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
honkdonker

A shaving cream tragedy...

Post by honkdonker »

Last night, in one of my niggardly attempts to straighten up my shaving materials collection, a great tragedy befell one of my most beloved. In the midst of my ministrations, from the top shelf fell ole Limey. To wit, Trumpers Lime shave cream. In a tub, no less.

This poor little emoillient fellow broke his crown clean in half. He now only has a partial skull and resides in a ziploc bag, in order to best protect his innards.

I will be visiting him more frequently each morning as a result.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

KAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:cry:
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

:lol:
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Honk, What a sad tale, the poor fellow! But I'm sure you'll take good care of him. Do be more careful. Gordon
Hengist

Post by Hengist »

If I am not befuddled by your delightful little allegory, you've broken the lid of your shave cream, no? Surely you or some other member of these forums has a spare to offer from an unused or near-empty tub. In fact, judging from pics and other members' comments, I believe that Trumper's and Taylor's lids are interchangeable, thus widening the available pool of cranial donors. Good luck.
Falso queritur de natura sua genus humanum,
quod inbecilla atque aevi brevis forte potius quam virtute regatur.