Palmolive Lather Shaving Cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Zaniix

Post by Zaniix »

Racso_MS wrote:
Zaniix wrote:Ya know I think I would rather eat a bar of Williams than shave with Palmolive!
I'm making an assumption here Chris. By your statement I'm assuming you've actually tried Palmolive (Red Tube). I can assure you there was a buying frenzy (myself included) when we found out CVS was no longer going to carry Palmolive. Then the frenzy migrated to Proraso (myself included) when we found out Target was no longer going to carry that brand.

Palmolive is a very good product (YMMV) plus it was readily available at a reasonable price even before it went on sale. To each his own and everyone has their preference.

And as always...

Enjoy your shave... :) (with or without Palmolive, which BTW I have about 6 tubes left) :lol:

This has been a poor attempt at humor. I said Palmolive not Palmolive shaving cream, but now back to our normal postings
Chris
DavidB

Post by DavidB »

Jeff, where do you get the Palmolive creams from India and Romania?

(Yikes, my SCAD-ometer in the red zone!)

Dave
crackstar

Post by crackstar »

Dave, they were sent to me as gifts from a friend of mine. I wish I could find them in Montreal, where I live. :(
JEFF