Preview - eShave "White Tea"

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Preview - eShave "White Tea"

Post by mantic »

Gents-- The folks over at eShave were kind enough to send me a "preview" sample of a new shaving cream they're coming out with, "White Tea." I tried it for the first time this morning.

The scent is mild, with a definite "tea" note to it. There's a complimentary scent to it that I can't identify; I passed the jar around the office and got comments like "hint of citrus," "something floral," and even "menthol" (?), so I think its safe to say that its still a mystery (though the scent is by no means unpleasant). I've emailed eShave to ask how they intend to describe it. I'll post a follow up when they answer.

The cream lathered more generously and was creamier than the other eShave cream I tried (cucumber, which I didn't care for). In fact, I would even go so far as to say its consistancy compared favorably with Trumper.

The shave was excellent (Savile Row brush and M3 Power razor)--close, comfortable, no irritation, rinsed easily.

I think eShave may have a winner here....

--Mark