A Missing Link

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
rtaylor61
Old Spice

A Missing Link

Post by rtaylor61 »

Charles (QED) has/used to have a link on his site that would show all of the Saville Row brushes, including pics, on one page. Or at least I think he did. Now I can't find the link. I know he may have removed it, or am I must missing something? My son thinks he wants to upgrade, and I was trying to help him with some choices.

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

Ya i was looking today also but i think he may have removed the link. Just give him a call.

j
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Re: A Missing Link

Post by guenron »

rtaylor61 wrote:Charles (QED) has/used to have a link on his site that would show all of the Saville Row brushes, including pics, on one page. Or at least I think he did. Now I can't find the link. I know he may have removed it, or am I must missing something? My son thinks he wants to upgrade, and I was trying to help him with some choices.

Randy
Charles is updating QEDUSA.com. I have been repeatedly astonished by
the fact that the product status has been updated and that he has new icons etc...
Charles is getting with the internet program!!! :D
Check back frequently for the new SR display.
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather