Chocolate scented shave cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Chocolate scented shave cream

Post by AACJ »

The wife and kids and I went to Hershey Pa for a few days this week and while looking through their store outside of the park, I found a Chocolate scented shave cream. I took a sniff and it smelled like the real thing, however the 25.00 price tag was not what I would call cost effective for such a small tub of it.
When I asked if they had samples I could try, the clerk behind the counter just looked at me like I was crazy. It didn't have Glycerine or any natural sounding products in the ingredients either so I question how good it is.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Art, perhaps it was made of fudge :lol: .
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

Austin wrote:Art, perhaps it was made of fudge :lol: .
It definately said "NOT EDIBLE!!!" There was plenty of edibles there anyway....and lots of free samples of the candy.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
crackstar

Post by crackstar »

Man! what'll they think of next! :lol:

Jeff
mark the shoeshine boy

Post by mark the shoeshine boy »

doesnt charles at QED have a chocolate flavor also ??? Seems to me that he did ...

mark tssb
SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT...WAIT A SECOND WHAT ABOUT A SHOESHINE, TOO ????
honkdonker

Post by honkdonker »

I have some chocolate mint cream in a tube by an Aussie firm called Rose and Star. I got it off ebay for a buck, although Barney's in NYC, (whatever that place is...) sells it for like 25$.

It has a great scent, and gives a decent shave, on par maybe with a fine vintage Edge gel. I don't use it often, but have mixed it with other stuff to create a finer lather.

Thanks.