SKIN FOOD - DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE?

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
wellgroomed67

Post by wellgroomed67 »

I too really like the Coral Skin Food - aside from ordering a big 500 ml bottle from Trumper's, the Gentleman's Shop has the best price on it - the stock the 200 ml bottle. I recently ordered 2 of these, after trying a sample of the product from Trumpers. I love the scent; I use it in combination with a very small amount of Maleface moisturizer (from QED). The Skin Food paired with either Trumper or Taylor rose cream is probably my favorite combo. JMCooper
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

I put a few drops of it in my shave bowl before I swirl my shave cream in it, seems to make the lather a little more slick and shimmery. I then use it on my face after I shave, but I don't dry off the water before I put it on.

Gotta Love It!
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

[quote="AACJI then use it on my face after I shave, but I don't dry off the water before I put it on.

Gotta Love It![/quote]

Art, that's exactly how I use it.