Pirate’s Cove soaps

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
ead

Pirate’s Cove soaps

Post by ead »

I have been using many soaps for my shaving, and I have to say for all the new guys or old guys here, that I really like Pirate’s Cove :biggrin:

His soaps are handmade pure glycerin, and are made of really nice stuff like Cocoa Butter, Rosemary Oil and so on

The soap is easy to use, and I find it to give me a really good lather and a great shave with out drying my face

and the best thing, they have a well STRONG scent, and they are sold for only 3$ (Very cheap I think)

http://piratescovesoapworks.com

What do you guys think of them? and I am not doing any kind of advertisement, just giving my personal feeling of a nice product
smithno

Post by smithno »

Some of the first soaps I bought when I started wet shaving were
from Pirates Cove. I really like the Bay Rum and Ginger and the
Lime. Didn't care for the coconut. The Lime mixed with KMF Lime
is wonderful! If I ever use them up, I'll buy some more!
Norm
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

smithno wrote:Some of the first soaps I bought when I started wet shaving were from Pirates Cove. I really like the Bay Rum and Ginger and the Lime. Didn't care for the coconut. The Lime mixed with KMF Lime
is wonderful! If I ever use them up, I'll buy some more!
The coconut is better when you put some lime in it (but don't drink it all up). 8)
ead

Post by ead »

I do love the coconut scent very much!!
Maybe it is more of a "famine" scent, but I like the refreshing smell of it very much
timc

Post by timc »

ead wrote:I do love the coconut scent very much!!
Maybe it is more of a "famine" scent, but I like the refreshing smell of it very much
Did you mean to say "feminine"?
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
ead

Post by ead »

timc wrote:
ead wrote:I do love the coconut scent very much!!
Did you mean to say "feminine"?
Yep I mean feminine, but I think it is a great smell, just like ROSE is a great smell in creams and soaps:)
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

I'm gonna try a few of their soaps. Thanks for the advice.