Soap by Colleen?

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Martlet

Soap by Colleen?

Post by Martlet »

I've been "away" and returned soapless and stupid. Here and SRP are the only shaving sites I remembered visiting. I bought a few soaps before I left, but only really liked the soap from one vendor. I think it was Colleen, but I can't remember. Has anyone used her soap? It was either suggested here or SRP.

My face begs you.
FiReSTaRT
As straight as they come

Post by FiReSTaRT »

Her soaps are the best I've ever tried. They have amazing scents, the lather is ok but not spectacular, they hydrate extremely well and for the same reason (high clay content) they give the smoothest glide on the market. I have 7 or 8 cakes (4 currently in my soap rotation lol)
"The downfall of any system of government is that it is run by humans." -- Ilija Milicevic
Slant-Fan

Post by Slant-Fan »

I have a few of her soaps and I like them very much. Particularly the Sandalwood & Vanilla.
Regards,

jimmy
Martlet

Post by Martlet »

It was probably her then. Thanks. I fired her off an email. Hopefully, she still sells those sampler packs, too. They were great for the field.
FiReSTaRT
As straight as they come

Post by FiReSTaRT »

What sort of fieldwork do you do? I do a couple of months a year of geophysical stuff (mostly IP and mag).
"The downfall of any system of government is that it is run by humans." -- Ilija Milicevic
Martlet

Post by Martlet »

FiReSTaRT wrote:What sort of fieldwork do you do? I do a couple of months a year of geophysical stuff (mostly IP and mag).
My field work is geophysical as well. It consists mainly of the metals brass and lead. My primary research is developing unique and speedy ways to separate the lead from the brass and deliver it to the competition.

I'm in the military.

:D
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Martlet wrote:
FiReSTaRT wrote:What sort of fieldwork do you do? I do a couple of months a year of geophysical stuff (mostly IP and mag).
My field work is geophysical as well. It consists mainly of the metals brass and lead. My primary research is developing unique and speedy ways to separate the lead from the brass and deliver it to the competition.

I'm in the military.

:lol: Very funny!
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
FiReSTaRT
As straight as they come

Post by FiReSTaRT »

That falls more under metallurgical engineering :D My advice is to point the metal separator at the competitor.. That ensures prompt delivery 8)
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

FiReSTaRT wrote:That falls more under metallurgical engineering :D My advice is to point the metal separator at the competitor.. That ensures prompt delivery 8)
Don't forget the bonus travel and lodging that goes along with that action.(when performed in a civilian setting, of course) :wink:
~Greg
Martlet

Post by Martlet »

Scrapyard Ape wrote:
FiReSTaRT wrote:That falls more under metallurgical engineering :D My advice is to point the metal separator at the competitor.. That ensures prompt delivery 8)
Don't forget the bonus travel and lodging that goes along with that action.(when performed in a civilian setting, of course) :wink:
Not if you catch them in your house.