Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Cream: Opinions requested

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Dale

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Cream: Opinions requested

Post by Dale »

What do you gentlemen think of this cream? I just put some of the cologne on my wrist and I sure do like it. Is the cream fragrance close to the cologne?
Regards,
Dale
Flash G

Post by Flash G »

The cream is very good, and so is the balm!

But I cant comment on the similarity with the cologne, but assume it is close enough.
Eric
alabamalawyer

Post by alabamalawyer »

The cream scent matches the cologne well. It smells very nice and provides a great shave.
Chris
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Someone once kindly sent me a sample as part of a trade. I thought it provided a very nice shave but not any better than the other top British creams. The scent was very close to the EdT. As with many of the things we use, it's subjectively worth the price if you love Blenheim.
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Chap

Post by Chap »

The cream is unmistakeably the same as the cologne, I have the cream in the silver lidded jar, very handsome.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Thanks, gentlemen. I have decided not to buy this cream. In a moment of weakness I forgot my decision to use up all my creams and then switch to soaps. Sound familiar? :wink:
Regards,
Dale