Sample soaps

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
oldtrout

Sample soaps

Post by oldtrout »

One of the great things I learned from people who post here is that some Artisan soap makers offer samples. A few weeks ago I received soap samples for QCS (Queen Charlotte Soap Co.). Today, I grated one of the samples (Basilica) into my soap dish and went to town. The Basillica fragrance is nice, but did not thrill me. However, the QCS lather is excellent. QCS soap is just wonderful! The Basilica sample is going to last me a few days, perhaps a week. I can't wait to try the four other QCS soap samples I received.

Samples are a great way to try out a product without ending up with a quantity of something you're not fond of.

What other companies have samples available?
Curly Joe

Post by Curly Joe »

here is a Artisan soap maker called Mama Bear Soaps. I have not tried them. but I here nice things about them. here is a link to there sample page.

http://mamabearssoaps.com/index.php?mai ... ex&cPath=7

they got a lot of samples. I hope this helps you out Oldtrout. may some one else can chime in and give you a few to look at. I still learning whats out there.

Best regards, Chris
oldtrout

Post by oldtrout »

Thank you Chris.
celar36

Post by celar36 »

Jack
Curly Joe

Post by Curly Joe »

Hi Don I found one more for you the Artisan soap maker called Mike's Natural soaps. I hear good things about his soaps.

here is his link http://www.mikesnaturalsoaps.com/Mikes_ ... Bar_2.html

its all on the same page. but look around you may find something else. I hope you find some soaps you like.

Best regards, Chris
Crag

Post by Crag »

QEDman will usually include a sample when you place and order with him. I ordered a Rose Otto soap and got a nearly full tub of Rose Geranium a few years ago which was very generous of him!
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
oldtrout

Post by oldtrout »

Thanks guys. I have enough samples now that I won't need to purchase any soap for quite awhile.
John Parker

Post by John Parker »

Mike's Natural Soaps sells soap samples.